Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Maybe May


Let me first start out by saying that I am sorry for not updating as often as I used to. I have been getting in trouble by people wanting to hear updates...LOL. So here is the update. On my last post I said it would be around June when my finger prints came back from the FBI. Through my Mom the miracle worker it looks like they could be back a lot sooner...like maybe this week. (FINGERS CROSSED)That means if that happens we can present our profile too birth moms that are due in May.
In a previous post I said that we were open to any sex and any race. But being the planner that I am I could not stand not knowing if it will be a boy or a girl. So Stephen and I talked and we decided that we are going to get a girl. We are still not picky about race. To us a baby is a baby :) We also decided on a name. Her name will be Elle Elizabeth Jakse. I have wanted to use the name Elle for a long time because I am obsessed with Legally Blonde if you didn't know. Elizabeth is Stephen's Moms name so we also wanted to use that. So there you have it...that is her name :)
So to get ready for Elle's arrival we have been quite busy getting her room ready. Her room will be my old craft room. We have to replace the flooring because I spilled turquoise all over the carpet..oops. We decided instead of replacing the carpet we will put down wood laminates. Last weekend we took out all the carpets and repainted the base boards. This week we are painted the walls. Then this weekend we are putting in the floors. Oh, I also picked out her bedding and went to Lenox to get it at Pottery Barn Kids :) It is so cute it is called Penelope. I have also been getting outfits here and there and Stephen got her his favorite books. LOL can you tell we are excited!!
Well I think that is all that is going on now. I promiss to update more often :)So until next time love and baby dust :)

1 comments:

The Peters Family said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you!I love that bedding and can only imagine what you have in mind for her room. I am a planner too and could not wait to find out the sex of my girls so I know that feeling. I love the name however, I had Sarah Kate in my head all this time!! I will continue to pray for you and this entire process you are going through. You are such a strong person and obviously have a very strong and excellent marriage. I love you girl!!!!

Post a Comment