Friday, April 9, 2010

Our Big Home Study Tomorrow


Tomorrow at 10 a.m is our four hour home study interview. This week has been a crazy week getting ready for our home study. All I can say is Thank God it was spring break or I never could have gotten it all done. I had to get a lot of paperwork filled out which everywhere I went they looked at me like I was crazy and had no clue what I wanted. At this point almost all the paperwork is done but we are still waiting on a few things. We finally got everything around the house done with a lot of help from my Mom. Stacy also came and helped today which was so sweet of her. Thanks Stacy!!! As much as I did not enjoying doing all that we did around the house...it was all worth it because I am so happy with how everything turned out.
We have also decided to work with a local adoption consultant (who I will call C in my posts) instead of going with a large agency. Working with C. will allow us to see what a lot of adoption agencies have instead of just one. We are going out to dinner with her on Tuesday to talk about everything. I am super excited :) Well that is all for tonight. I have to get up early to make sure everything is perfect :) I will update as soon as it is over :) Until then Love and Baby Dust!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment